Current Job Openings
Customer Service Representative
- Close Date
- 30 Mar 2019
Are you an outdoor enthusiast?
Do you want more out of your work experience than just a job?
At PROBAR we believe in:
Treat Business Like You Treat Family
At PROBAR® we recognize that growing our business goes hand-in-hand with nurturing relationships and encouraging personal growth. We create meaningful, long-term connections with our employees, vendors and customers in a community where trust rules. PROBAR® is not just a job, it’s a shared passion.
Let Your Actions Define You
We tell our kids this every day. We act with dependability, honesty, integrity and trust to realize our commitment to the PROBAR® family and community.
Big Steps, Small Footprint
PROBAR® is a sustainable, REAL FOOD choice. Our ingredients are plant-based, coming from sustainable sources which have a small impact on the earth and a significant and positive impact on our bodies.
We Love Real Food, and We Love What We Do. We Laugh Everyday. What Else Is There?
We Don’t Run From Our Karma and Why Would We Want To?
We always intend to do the right thing. Profit is part of our bottom line; integrity and quality are our cornerstones. We perform at the highest standard, despite cost. A fair reward awaits us.
Title: Customer Service Representative
- Responsible for answering calls and communicating through email in a timely manner
- Helping customers with order submission and answering questions while providing a high level of customer service and professionalism
- Responsible for managing and resolving customer complaints
- Responsible for accurately entering Sales orders and communicating timelines to customers
- Responsible for providing customers with product information and educating them on what makes us different than our competitors
- Responsible for maintaining customer records
- Daily Communication with Accounting, Sales and Operations
- Responsible for invoicing customers on a daily basis
- Responsible for identifying and escalating priority issues
- Ability to accept and implement coaching and feedback in order to achieve individual and team goals
- Willingness to recommend and introduce new products to existing customers
- Ability to read and interpret various forms of orders from the customer
- High School Diploma or Equivalent GED
- Computer knowledge (Word, Excel, Windows)
- Typing Skills
- Phone Skills
- Organizational Skills
Note: Nothing in this job description restricts managements right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.