Current Job Openings
- Close Date
- 23 Mar 2019
Title: General Production
Reports to: Production Supervisor
- Ability to follow written and verbal work instructions with limited oversight required
- Load and unload items from machines, conveyors, and conveyances.
- Operate machinery used in the production process, or assist machine operators.
- Place products in equipment or on work surfaces for further processing, inspecting, or wrapping.
- Stock and sort product for packaging or filling machine operation, and replenish packaging supplies, such as wrapping paper, plastic sheet, boxes, cartons, glue, ink, or labels.
- Examine products to verify conformance to quality standards.
- Start machines or equipment to begin production processes
- Able to work with chemicals for purpose of sanitation in production and other areas of the warehouse and building
- Willingness to train and learn various operating stations Routine maintenance, performance checks, and daily sanitation responsibility on operating machinery
- Routine maintenance, performance checks, and daily sanitation responsibility on operating machinery
- Follows all Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs) and good housekeeping practices
- Follows all safety procedures and participates in safety training. Maintains safe and efficient use of equipment, tools, and PPE. Reports any injury, accident or unsafe condition immediately to supervisor.
- Ability to control the operations of equipment or systems
- Proper lifting technique
- Lock out tag out
- Do’s and Don’ts of working around manufacturing equipment
- Production and Processing — Knowledge of Allergen Matrix, raw materials, production processes, quality control, costs, and other techniques for maximizing the effective manufacture and distribution of finished goods.
- Positive attitude
- Ability to speak English and Spanish highly desirable
- Able to stand, twist and lift up to 40 lbs for 8-hour shift
- Able to work wearing food protection gear including hairnet, lab coat, beard net if required
- Strong ability to follow verbal instructions
- Outstanding work ethic
- Excellent attendance
Note: Nothing in this job description restricts managements right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.