Current Job Openings
- Close Date
- 28 Feb 2017
Are you an outdoor enthusiast?
Do you want more out of your work experience than just a job?
At PROBAR we believe in:
Treat Business Like You Treat Family
At PROBAR® we recognize that growing our business goes hand-in-hand with nurturing relationships and encouraging personal growth. We create meaningful, long-term connections with our employees, vendors and customers in a community where trust rules. PROBAR® is not just a job, it’s a shared passion.
Let Your Actions Define You
We tell our kids this every day. We act with dependability, honesty, integrity and trust to realize our commitment to the PROBAR® family and community.
Big Steps, Small Footprint
PROBAR® is a sustainable, REAL FOOD choice. Our ingredients are plant-based, coming from sustainable sources which have a small impact on the earth and a significant and positive impact on our bodies.
We Love Real Food, and We Love What We Do. We Laugh Everyday. What Else Is There?
We Don’t Run From Our Karma and Why Would We Want To?
We always intend to do the right thing. Profit is part of our bottom line; integrity and quality are our cornerstones. We perform at the highest standard, despite cost. A fair reward awaits us.
Title: Assistant Controller
Reports to: Controller
- Responsible to reconcile trial balance and maintain all necessary supporting documentation
- Responsible for all month-end closing tasks, includes preparation of monthly, quarterly and YTD financial statements including balance sheet, income statement and statement of cash flows
- Responsible to manage operational and financial data and to ensure data integrity and accuracy
- Responsible to manage the day-to-day activities of accounts payable, cash disbursements, invoicing/billing, perpetual inventory integrity, fixed asset records and improve costing accuracy
- Responsible to develop all necessary financial policies and procedures and documentation of data flow
- Provide analysis on monthly financial statements
- Responsible to manage and lead direct reports within the Accounting Department
- Analyze monthly department budgeting and accounting reports to maintain expenditure controls
- Accomplishes departmental and organizational missions by completing other duties and projects as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, accounting or related field; 4+ years related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- CPA license is preferred but not required
- Experience in a Manufacturing accounting environment preferred
- Experience with Netsuite a plus
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Must be highly motivated, adaptable and comfortable in a fast-paced environment; ability to manage strict deadlines with strong organizational skills.
- Strong analytical skills; ability to interpret large data sets and provide valuable insights.
Note: Nothing in this job description restricts managements right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Equal Opportunity Employer
PROBAR policy is to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all employees and applicants. We are an Equal Opportunity and E-Verify Employer.